cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PaisaPay system a lame system from Ebay India ?

sarbartha.sau
Community Member
I am a buyer and I purchased an item on ebay through paisapay using my credit card and the payment was in process as per ebay. The next day the payment gets rejected saying it was rejected by the payment gateway, even thought the amount has been approved and debited from my card account. If you call paisapay customer service, you only get the lame answer that the payment was rejected by the payment gateway, if you ask them why they have no clue.

I used an discount coupon which was issued by ebay to make the purchase, now even if I wanted to make the payment using a different payment method I cannot reuse the discount voucher. So finally I decided against buying the item and cancelled the transaction. Is the paisapay system a dumb system which is discouraging new people not to purchase from ebay?

I think ebay India needs more smarter and business oriented folks and should shuck out the inefficient people.

I am sure I have wasted 10 mins of my life typing this feedback as it will just go to waste.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hello Sir,

It is definately amongst the best ssytem but off late managing it is not proper.

I had a buyer who made payment via paisapay or wanted to make payment via paisapay. He didnt get that option and he left me a negative feedbaack.

I want ebay to answer if this is my fault. How can i protect myself and remove the negative as community court is useless.

Thanks,
Mobilesstoresa
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

paisapay sucks.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply