cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it legal to list item nnn no TV Channels on your PC / Laptop For FREE?

skyshopindia
Community Member
Recently I have observed a no of items like

1. 1600 TV Channels on your PC / Laptop For FREE
U need only Net Connection. Lifetime TV Channels
listed with Home page feature listing. Where sellers are sale some weblink.
So far my knowledge these are available as free download/website from net.

2. Item with Lucky Draw scheme

Is this type of listing is legal in Ebay.in??

Please reply.

Regards
Achintya Ghosh
Skyshopindia
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear skyshopindia,

if you happen to find a listing that you think violates policy of the marketplace, do report them to Contact us link. http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Vigilant users like you help the Trust and Safety team in monitoring listing policy violation better.

Similarly if you will like to know about validity of a listing, the Customer helpdesk will be the best avenue to find an answer.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

goldendeals_in1
Community Member
:-)Dear Skyshopindia, When U are aware that these are available free, why do U think others are not aware of this fact. These days are Buyers are snart enough to check on the net.
Why is the legality or non legality issue cropping up from UR side ?
Take UR Creative 2.1 Sound Blaster Speaker pricing for example. U R charging Rs 1625.00 plus shipping charges of Rs.100.00.
The actual cost of the item U have listed is Rs.1235.00 in the electronic Market, which includes their profit margin. How R U justified in making a profit of over Rs.400.00 ?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

skyshopindia
Community Member
Dear Skyshopindia, When U are aware that these are available free, why do U think others are not aware of this fact. These days are Buyers are snart enough to check on the net.
Why is the legality or non legality issue cropping up from UR side ?
Take UR Creative 2.1 Sound Blaster Speaker pricing for example. U R charging Rs 1625.00 plus shipping charges of Rs.100.00.
The actual cost of the item U have listed is Rs.1235.00 in the electronic Market, which includes their profit margin. How R U justified in making a profit of over Rs.400.00 ?

Thnx Golden_deal for your indication regarding the price of one of my product. I'm sorry for not rivising the price of certain items.But happy to know that there are someone who has indicated my mistakes.

Regarding my query for legality -- I'm also interested in such type of listing and for that I want to know either it is legal or not. Whats wrong is there? I'm not making any complain.
You know I'll list such items and some day ebay will wakeup and suspend my a/c, I don't want that. That's why I am asking the lagality of such listing. So it is my opinion ask about the legality before any new listing.

Am I wrong ?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

goldendeals_in1
Community Member
🙂Dear skyshopindia, You are asking the wrong people for advice. If You have any doubts about legality,
my suggestion would be not to take any chances. I have been reading on the forum about ebay suspending accounts without giving any valid or let alone a reason. Don't expect them to commit themselves.
regards
Message 5 of 5
latest reply