cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is Ebay losing it because of its claims adjusters, horrible experience .

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
I would like to bring this case to your notice. The case history is as follows, the buyer has purchased the item on 28th January and on the 14th if feb he has reshipped the item back to me claiming that battery backup is not upto the mark. I have received the item on 18th feb and on testing the same it was found to be working in perfect condition. The buyer conveyed that he would like to upgrade the product since he was not satisfied with the product.

Today out of the blue I received a call from one of your claim adjusters DEV, the person was totally discourteous to begain with and throughout our conversation he had a single point agenda that was to refund the buyer his money. I insisted that I would be ready to replace his product immediately but DEV started asking mw as to why it has not been done sofar and on mentioning it to him that buyer wanted a product upgrade he said he cannot do anything but reund the buyer his money. The claim adjuster DEV needs a major training in mannerisims since we talk with our suppliers and customers (even our uneducated peons better) in a much better way.

Secondly I would like to bring to your notice the haphazard way in which money is being deducted from our sellers account as if it is the claim adjusters personal kitty bank. Last month I have lost approximately 13000/- rs because of these kind of decisions taken by ebay claims departments (amount has been refunded to buyer without me receiving the product back). This kind of behaviour makes me think weather its worthwile selling on ebay and putting up with this kind of abusive behaviour by ebay claims department.

A positive initiative and approach is required from ebays side to address these issues faced by us on ebay as a seller.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

HORRIBLE & GIANT TYPES OF MOST OF THE CLAIM ADJUSTER AND SELLERS MUST HAVE A GROUP WHO CAN PROTECT THEIR VALUES, ABSOULTARY HORRIBLE
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

EBAY DELETED MY POST TO THIS TOPIC BY CLAIMING THAT MY POST HAD THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS:
1.profanity
2.vulgarity
3.hate speech
4.disruptive, or hostile comments
5.interpersonal disputes
6.threats of violence in a post

AS USUAL THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY EXAMPLE OF THE ABOVE.

THAT MEANS EVERYTHING POSTED HERE IN THE FORUMS CAN BE REGARDED AS OFFENSIVE AND DELETED BY EBAY

WHERE IS MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH EBAY. MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT IS BEING DENIED TO ME BY THIS AMERICAN COMPANY IN INDIA.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

TO AGREE WITH THE SELLER'S POINT OF VIEW AND TO GIVE MY OWN VIEWS IS BEING TERMED AS OFFENSIVE BY EBAY AND MY POST IS BEING DELETED BY EBAY.

WHERE IS MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT IS BEING DENIED TO ME BY THIS COMPANY AND THAT TOO IN INDIA.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
I have lots of complaints against claim adjusters from my side. They approve refunds without confirmation and they do not even call or email,

also many times do not get returned products from buyers still claims closed and also even if product is as per description still claims are taken and closed by putting us in big financial losses and on top of that paisapay will deduct money stating penalty

claim adjusters are big pain and they should be trained very well to handle issues

i am not satisfied with working of these guys
Message 5 of 5
latest reply