Improper Communication on the product

smur6493
Community Member

Hi,

I had purchased a Philips FM radio product (paisa pay ID: 37652986622) 15-20 days back. It was said that the product would be dispatched by 6/11/2014. On 26/10 I received an e-mail stating that the product could not be dispatched by the seller and that the oder has been cancelled and a refund for the same has been arranged.

On the basis of this confirmation from your end, I went ahead and booked the same product from another online portal and I have also received the product. Yesterday I again received an email from ebay stating the product has been delivered from your end.

1) First of all ebay has the worst ever customer service, I have never been asked to wait for 40mins to 1 hr to speak to a customer care executive.

2) When the product was cancelled and then again dispatched, a call to the customer should have been made to re-confirm- this clearly tells ebay's improper management and looting  public money.

3) Now what am I supposed to do do with 2 same products? I would demand a return of product and refund of the mopney, I would not like to deal with such an idiotic online portal.

4) Would expect a call from your senior exective in this regard else I will have to go to any extent for cheating public.

Regards,

CSR Murty

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Improper Communication on the product

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply