Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Powership status in limbo

Dear ebay team,It has been 10 days since i requested to join powership. No one has made any contact with me.3 days ago i i sent an email, no response till date.Yesterday i called up and was told that my status would be updated. Still waiting.Why is t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improper Communication on the product

Hi, I had purchased a Philips FM radio product (paisa pay ID: 37652986622) 15-20 days back. It was said that the product would be dispatched by 6/11/2014. On 26/10 I received an e-mail stating that the product could not be dispatched by the seller an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hi i have ordered an item no: 141368222173

hi, I have ordered an item no: 141368222173 on 12oct 2014.i was waited till 20oct2014 and still the status of the item initially showed as refund generated by system. Later it showed as refund hold. while contact the chat center at ebay they provided...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

very poor service

please don't buy from ebay fraud site. I buy product form ebay seller ship wrong product I raise claim ebay reject claim and said talk to seller but i buy from ebay not from seller why i call seller. so please don't take risk don't buy from ebay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

know about xolo Q2000

i want to know about this postwww.ebay.in/itm/Xolo-Q2000-8-GB-Black-Smartphone-/151450978445?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item23432e888dthis phone is second hand ?Warranty ?Replacement and refund are available on this produt ?And who sell this product ? ...

mobile is not functioning

Please note the Karbonn titanium S6 (WHITE)" (***), PaisaPay ID 37708991820, is received but mobile is not functioning. Kindly replace the item or refund money. When I want to contact consignor number ***, they unable to receive my call. Kindly help.

Negative Feedback Without Any Reason

Dear sir / mam buyer send Negative Feedback Without Any Reason i am comunicasion and contact buyer and buyer speak i am not sure this prodect glossy / matt i am told buyer i am list prodect write quality matt already explained everything so you are n...

ebay fraud

I leave negative feedback for seller on 28oct2014 but when I check seller's feedback on 29oct14 ebay remove that feedback without informing me. it shows that ebay is fraud how can they romove buyer's feedback. please don't trust ebay. Don't buy anyth...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay Buyer Guarantee to Protect Sellers

Paisapay ID 37395186186 & 37396402336 dtd 17.09.14. Delivery deadline 05.10.14.I have not received item till date.Refund kept on hold since 06.10.14.I send many mail to ebay on daily basis.Tiil date no one called me.As per ebay policy, Refund should ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

poor customer support at ebay.

such big portabl for buyer and seller.There toll free number keeps you watiting for more then an hour and the chat site also keeps you waitting same.Such poor and patchetic back office and customer support. I will thnik again to in future to buy prod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling an Order in Ebay.in

Dear Customer Support Team,I have ordered 1 Micromax Canvas A96 today on 29.10.2014 by making online payment Ref. PaisaPay ID : 37735969816. Item Id: 161464543935.Before Ordering, it was said that it will arrive withing 3-4 business days but when the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst online buying experience faced from Ebay

Hi... i would like to alert all the customers about ebay.. i am trying to resolve my case since 3 months but not yet been successful , as ebay and their policy is just to fool the buyers, i have not got my product and not the money the Ebay Guarantee...

Complain

Hi, l had purchase cover for my tab 3 per it is very much smaller than the actual size of my tab . I am mailing you again and again but I am not getting any reply from your side . It has been 10 days , I am writing.Please reply soonest

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful