cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If u r telling free shipping, then do it national shipping. I am seeing courier charges.

sujay4
Community Member

Hey, when i am looking for any product, i am having an checkbox of FREE SHIPPING. But, when i click in it and then look for a product, it is seeing shipping charges. It is free local service. So, you please provide a checkbox of Free National Shipping or you provide only the Seller From My City. So that i can get free shipping in my city.

For example, i am looking forward to buy a car charger. I typed that and clicked on free shipping. But when i see it, then National Courier charges is there. So if you provide checkbox of Free National Courier or a Same city of BUYER & SELLER, then i can get FREE SHIPPING. Please see to it. And if you do not understand, then Please mail me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If u r telling free shipping, then do it national shipping. I am seeing courier charges.

I Agree with you, people are taking advantage of this and the customer does not get true lowest price in the search results. Many sellers charge hefty amounts in shipping and keep the product rate lower and still their item appears at the top in the search results where as they are cheating the buyers.

@sujay4 wrote:

Hey, when i am looking for any product, i am having an checkbox of FREE SHIPPING. But, when i click in it and then look for a product, it is seeing shipping charges. It is free local service. So, you please provide a checkbox of Free National Shipping or you provide only the Seller From My City. So that i can get free shipping in my city.

For example, i am looking forward to buy a car charger. I typed that and clicked on free shipping. But when i see it, then National Courier charges is there. So if you provide checkbox of Free National Courier or a Same city of BUYER & SELLER, then i can get FREE SHIPPING. Please see to it. And if you do not understand, then Please mail me.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay search result page always takes "Within seller's city" category as default.

Needs optimization. Should throw the page according to buyer's location. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply