cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Iberry Teblet CoreX2 3G - Bought this tablet is like (Bought frustration)

arunupadhyayprem
Community Member
Hi i bought this tablet on 27-Jan-2013. it was a first tablet that i used and first product that i buy from ebay, after start using i was facing a problem of camera that the back camera was shaking and after that issue newer resolve i was just getting some oral communication from vendor whenever i'm calling them after i was start facing hanging issue i contacted to customer care of iberry they said don't use google play store on your tablet and remove all the installed apps from google play store now there one new issue is add on my unresolved issue that my tablet is not getting start it's getting reboot automatically and when i contact to the iberry customer support they said to send the item on there Chennai office at my cost and they will repair it and send back to me now please let me know once i have wasted my 11,499 rupees to buy this unuseful thing so i will waste my more money to send it to there office and it's i haven't bought just wasted my money and bought the frustration for my self and it happens whenever you bought a product from unknown brand.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It happens not only on e-commerce sites but also offline stores.

I berry is a very well known brand in India.

I can understand your frustration. But these electronics are tricky.

Assume if you have purchased in some store nearby at your location and went there to express your frustration, They say the same thing that it has manufacturer warranty and give you service address and you have to send it by your own.
Unfortunately this phone service is situated in Chennai.

But Losing 11,499 for just couple of hundreds for courier chargers doesn't make any sense.

These things happen to very few and you are unlucky at this point.

So, i recommend to send your product to get it fixed by company or you can fix it by taking it to local technician. But you lose your warranty.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I bought an IBERRY AUXUS CORE X8 THRO' EBAY at a discounted price of 18000. The charging issue came up after about 3 months and i contacted the service customer care. After giving me so many instructions they asked me to send the item to Chennai serce collection centre aat my EXPENCE. After about many reminders they returened the tab in the same working conditions of charging issue. Only benefit i got from their HANDLING WITH DIRTY HAND SPOILING MY DISPLAY SCREEN WITH SO MUCH OF DIRT AND A BROKEN SIM MODULE LID. WHAT A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THE IBERRY/INDIA.That is why people say you must always buy of a GOOD BRAND PRODUCTS. Now i understand why people buy from SAMSUNG AND APPLE
Message 3 of 3
latest reply