cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I m unable to track my shipment for almost a month now

shaj_37
Community Member
I feel so bad as the shipment was placed on 17th oct 2018 and seller has delivered the item on 24th oct at india with ebay from that day onwards it was updated on tracker that delivery will be taking place on 25th oct, 26th oct.... but nothing has happened till 6th november. Now they have stoped to updated which i beleive ebay was lying for more than two weeks so they decided not to lie more๐Ÿค”
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

shaj_37
Community Member
Its almost a month since i placed my order and the seller had alreday delivered item to ebay at india on 24th oct but ebay has taken no action to deliver same to my address till 6th nov. This statement is supported with the tracker. Also i feel bad that ebay refused to provide contact details of customer care which wad a big discrimination from ebay as they wrote me back saying my shipment was nit worthy for ebay customer care to handle.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

prakas_902
Community Member

These people at ebay are very irresponsible. I bought a piston,rings, pin and circlip set complete on 22.11.2018 but still ( on 23.04.2019 ) waiting for its delivery. With no customer care services at the ebay, i contacted the seller and after a prolonged persuasion they finally wrote that now its too late to track the shipment and now instead of waiting for the shipment, i should buy another one . Its such a disheartening and unprofessional attitude.
Very frustrating experience it has been.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply