cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased Moto-G from ebay, while purchasing ebay assured one year warranty,

I have purchased Moto-G from ebay, while purchasing ebay assured one year warranty, but due to some problem when we visited or made phone call to Motorola service centre they are telling that Warranty is only valid if you have purchased item from flipcart & it is not valid for purchases made on ebay site.

1) Kindly clarify regarding this.

2) One of the service centre's address who refused free service is as under ***

3) Kindly resolve the problem at earliest.

Regards

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have purchased Moto-G from ebay, while purchasing ebay assured one year warranty,

Yes the service center is right, you should have been aware that in India only *** has the authority to sell Motorola phones and nobody else (actually ebay should not have allowed sellers to sell Moto E, G and X phones on ebay at all).

The seller has made a fool of you as you need the original *** invoice to get warranty, ask your seller to give you the original *** invoice which he has kept with him so that you will not come to know the original cost of the phone.

You can also ask the seller to get the phone repaired for you as he has the original invoice which should not be a problem for him at all since he has made extra profit on the phone.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply