Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Beware eBAY guarantee claim think twice

Hi all i am sharing my bitter experience with eBay Guarantee. pl read on I have ordered an Auxus Aura A1 and made 100% payment through Paisa Pay on 14th October 2014 the item was delivered to me on 7th November 2014. it was not switching on properly ...

I have purchased Moto-G from ebay, while purchasing ebay assured one year warranty,

I have purchased Moto-G from ebay, while purchasing ebay assured one year warranty, but due to some problem when we visited or made phone call to Motorola service centre they are telling that Warranty is only valid if you have purchased item from fli...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Hello, Its been very disappointing to me, I have ordered, HTC Desire 820 16GB Smartphone Mistry Grey and the mobile which I received is HTC Desire 820 16GB Smartphone Milky-Way Gray! The bill was generated with written copy as HTC Desire 820 16GB Sma...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEVER THINK OF BEING A SELLER ON EBAY! *** AN ESCAPIST MARKETPLACE TO PROTECT CHEATS ***

Today I want to get to the notice besides enlighten all readers TO BE AWARE of EBAY and its IRRESPONSIBLE Customercare for its WORST EVER PRACTICES which is pushing budding sellers business into jeopardy. I wish readers of this review to take a look ...

Complaint against ebay team

Pls note claim id # 70265 I have purchased silicon back case for samsung galaxy s3 and I have received the defective product .. already complaint raised from ebay and ebay has promised that amount will be refunded has coupon form... but till date I h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by eBay and Seller

I recently purchased a Seagate external HDD.THis seller sent me a tampered HDD drive which was not working.So I raised a claim and left -ve feedback for this purchase.This seller starts threatening me and told me to removed -ve feedback first otherwi...

• 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful