cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have problem with Seller as my IPhone has 3G problem

vasup9
Community Member

Dear Concern,

This is to bring to your kind notice that Iam facing problem with your seller  In terms of the service. They are not responding properly and Iam not getting resolution for the problem I raised. I had purchased Iphone 4S through eBay on 24 October 2014. . I had issues with the phone especially 3G is not working on the phone. I had contacted the seller   and written mail to the seller that I have problems with the phone on 15 Jan 2015. Later Ms.  called me on 16 Jan 2015 & I had explained all the problems to her. During my conversation to her, I told her very clearly that the problem on the phone should be rectified completely or else I need replacement. She told me that the the technician from their end needs to check the phone and she told me that if the problem is not resolved then she said she will try for replacement. She asked me to send back the Phone  . I had sent my phone to the address provided on 19 Jan 2015. I had spent lot of time in backing up & deleting the data on the phone. Deleting the Apple ID & Password. After that I personally called her and enquired about the phone reaching  and she confirmed that courier received on Monday 19 Jan 2015. 0n 21 Jan, surprisingly I had received mail stating that the phone is shipped back but no details were given on the problem rectification.

On 22 Jan again I had written mail asking for confirmation on the problems but they replied stating that the 3G cannot be sorted out. They were not bothered to inform me before shipping about the problem not solved and they are only saying after me asking. I had written a physical letter and sent the same along with the phone . I had contacted   again today now she says she cannot do anything. Is this the service that your seller provides? Now tell me what should I do with the phone without 3G working ? What is the point in dealer warranty? Is this the service that your seller provides to customers? How can we trust purchase from ebay? Seller is not bothered to give me a solution. Seller confirmed on mail stating that the problem cannot be rectified. So what should I do now? I need resolution for the same. Iam not keen on replacement but Iam keen on getting the problem resolved. Please find attached the screen shots of the cponversation that I had with wireless India. Hope atleast ebay gives preference to the customers and hope you will speak to your seller on behalf of your customer.

I have already raised query on your customer care number & reference no for the same is 1-42317840661  Hope to hear from you soon.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0