cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get warranty for items purchased from ebay????

Please help me...
I just moved to India - after a long stint out of India. Have been a strong and regular buyer on the net.

Wanted to buy an electric item from a seller. (name with held as do not want to spoil some one's name).

Asked him - what is the warranty on the product - and reply was 6 months.
But on the query - how to claim, in case of problem - reply was - "I am the importer worry not".

I could not understand that answer.

Buying is complete when the full transaction time is over - and in such cases when the warranty is over.
Yes I accept - nil warranty products as then it is clear from start what we are buying.

Request views from user....
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Most of the Buyers are not aware about the difference between Manufacturer's Warranty and Seller's Warranty

Buy Items with Manufacturer's Warranty only ....and you can always go to the Authorised Service Stations in case of any problems.

But for Items with Seller's Warranty ..... you are always dependant on the Seller. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

Even then - seller has not specified - how will that be handled.

Also does this come as part of ebay also - like other ways ebay acts as protection to both the buyer and seller?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

asashar
Community Member
hey i m new on ebay so i want to know that how i get my item with courior or ??? i dont know so pls reply

regards

ashar khan
Message 4 of 4
latest reply