How can I loose this case.

Hello,

There is something wrong with the decisions taken on the CRF.

In One case the buyer clearly replied that the negative feedback was harsh and was not appropriate. And he replied with comments to remove it.

Still I lost the case when buyer was in support of removing the negative feedback.

In another case I clearly mentioned in the listing that "We Cannot ship to you if there is no BlueDart / Aramex courier service at your place"

Buyer purchased it from remote location where service was not available and left negative. I lost that case also.

Looks like the Jurors are not reading the comments and just passing on the judgement in the buyers favor.

Thank you
Fantasy.Mall
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Dear Fantasy.Mall ,

I think such thing happening with every seller. I am also seller who also faced same issue in CRF where without reading product description and without checking who is wrong they given vote against us. Really previously we are thinking that eBay is FAIR marketplace for selling. But I think as like Indian politicians eBay Jury also now become corrupted mind who causally handling cases.

Regards
Vilas
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

cool_deals30
Community Member
Man,

If this is true i will like to liquidate my inventory asap so that i am not tied at a situation where a sellers account is put under snp and he is left with huge inventory.

Its time to go lean due to CRF.

Cool_Deals30
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@fantasy.mall...

You have no negative feedback on your record at all so what is happening....and why this posting when there is no negative.
RajElectroniks
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Probably that got removed. Please be careful when you write.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@ amitava123gems & rajelectroniks

The buyer was ready to remove the negative feedback still I lost the case in CRF.

Then after that i contacted the buyer who helped me in removing the negative feedback using other methods.

My question is how can i loose the case in CRF if the buyer himself is ready to remove the negative.

Hope you understand my point that CRF is not giving proper justification. If the buyer himself writes that he wants to remove the negative feedback and feels that it was harsh and was not appropriate then what makes the jury feel that it should remain. Hope you got my point.

Thank you
Fantasy.Mall
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Does anyone know if there actually is a Jury or a group of people or it's just the same copy-paste customer service who have to decide?

Who are the members of this Jury on CRF and how are they appointed ?
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Actually very few are voting ...

Those who are have their vested interest in voting against.

So at the end "Feedback Remains"

Its sellers who are also ebay employees having vested interest doing all the mischief on CRF.That is why they are not replying.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Really, eBay employees who are sellers on eBay? And they even get to vote in CRF!!?
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

hydstore
Community Member
@fantasy.mall - lucky that you just got away with one. 5-6 of my negative feedbacks are completely buyers attempt of extortion and very evident in the communication, still "feedback will remain". as takgye said, CRF definitely has jury with vested interests or may be they do it for timepass by throwing a dice.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply