cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello I am extremely exhausted trying to get my money back

I ordered a iPhone 5s on October 22nd 2016 and I got the product on November 12th and after which I had to call eBay numerous times to take the product back as it stopped working and on 2nd December seller spoke to me and I explained the issue and seller agreed to give back 20800rps. Product was picked on 8th December. After which i am still begging for my money. I need my money back so please revert back. I work 12;30pm to 09:30 I can't carry my phone to work place as i am not allowed to. eBay has called me twice so far but I was not able to answer as I can't take the phone to my work area. I urge you to look into this. I have also sent a few mails to seller who replied that the claim is closed as they got the product and refund is done. 122086251982
Paisa pay ID-43964083375. Please give my money back I need it
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hello I am extremely exhausted trying to get my money back

From November 12th to December 2nd I waited for you to take the product back. From December 8th until now I am dying to get my money. I feel like writing a suicide note you guys and hanging myself because 20800 is my one month salary amount. I thought you guys will refund my money and I spent it. I did not pay with credit card and I used my hard earned money directly for this product. By the time you give my money I don't who I have to borrow money from to pay my hospital bills.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply