cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Harry Potter- Book 7 - Ordered on Mishtris not received. No response.

productivesellerbuyer
Community Member
I ordered thro' e-bay Harry Potter 7 book (Item No.190132553311) on seller "mishtris". It was supposed to be delivered on the day of release i.e. 21/7/07. It has not reached me till date.

No information about despatch details. No response when I dialled his cell No. No response to my e-mails.

Totally around 36 people have ordered on this seller. I wonder what is happening. Is he a genuine seller? Is e-bay aware of this? Has anybody lodged a complaint?

Is there any body who can assist me on this?
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello cvproductivesolutions,

Seller Mishtris is still there. He received feedback today as well. Probably he himself is seriously reading Harry Potter 7 and forgot to ship your book i guess ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Please call him or send message to find out details. It was released on Saturday early morning 00:00 hours all over the world. Even if he shipped on the same day it may take 3-5 business days to reach you. Please contact him and wait for his reply before you leave any feedback to him, or contact eBay what do next. Please wait for his answer. Hopefully you will receive before Friday, if he sent already.

Nothing to worry, eBay has very good buyer protection, guarentees all your purchases.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

productivesellerbuyer
Community Member
Dear coolbrasco,
I enjoyed your comment about seller himself immersed in the book!
But why should he promise 'same day delivery' and mislead? I specifically asked him before ordering and he informed 'he has such a tieup with courier'. If it is going to take 4/5 days more why should I order on him? The fun is lost. And his phone was never answered, e-mails not replied, despatch info not given!

Any way, thanks for your interest.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi cvproductivesolutions,

I suggest you to wait for a week. Though the seller may have shipped, there may be a delay from the courier service end.

The best thing is, just ask the courier details (including consignment number), check with your nearest courier office.

Don't leave feedbacks before asking your seller. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

productivesellerbuyer
Community Member
Dear Snrama,

Tku for yr reply. The seller just does not communicate. He has not given any despatech details. Any way, as I said earlier, the fun is lost.

As a co-seller, you are concerned that he should not get a negative rating. I haven't given any so far. But doesn't a non communicative and misleading seller deserve some negative rating?

BY THE WAY, HOW DO YOU INSERT A PICTURE IN THIS MESSAGE AS YOU HAVE DONE?

Bye
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear cvproductivesolutions,

I am not supporting the seller. I am just saying that, please wait for few days (approx 3-4 days) and if you find any response from the seller, leave the feedback.

To inset the picture, you need to use HTML code. I have used it in my signature.

Note: ' should be replaced as " ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Use ="picture link" tags! ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello,

Seller has promised:

"Release Day Delivery in Mumbai ,Delhi and NCR,Kolkatta,Chennai,Hyderabad,Bangalore,Pune ,Cochin and Surat."

If you stay within these cities and you have still not received, than there is definately deficiency in service. You can open a item not received dispute against the seller and leave an appropriage feedback against him.

He has received a couple of negative feedbacks from other buyers.

To insert a signature - click on setting in the right hand corner of this page after singing in.

Insert the link of the image where you have hosted it.

Than your signature will automatically appear with every postings.

--------
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello cvproductivesolutions,

Sorry to know even other buyers did not get the book. You can file a dispute by clicking below link.

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?InrCreateDispute

After 7 days if the seller does not communicate with you you can make a strike and get back PaisaPay payment.

eBay will help you get your full money. Please keep the original receipt of payment, if you have not used PaisaPay, that proof is necessary to get your money back. Don't send the original to eBay or to any one.

Please don't get disappointed. Bad things happen outside eBay as well. Be positive , trust the good sellers and be regular customer to eBay.

In case if you receive the book , with draw your -ve feedback against the seller, and leave a good follow-up message to him.

Good luck for your next purchase !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

productivesellerbuyer
Community Member
Thank you posting.id.in, Thank you coolbarsco.

I have n't got the book so far; I have already given a negative rating to the seller; I will file dispute at the due date.

Bye,,,, C.Varadarajan.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply