cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harrasement by eBay in Refund Paisa Pay id 33993473805

premy83
Community Member

Hi,

I have bought a watch item no 251262499655 with paisa pay id 33993473805 from ebay.in on 5th July 2013. Watch was delivered to me on 12th July 2013. After receiving the watch i noticed that watch is having lot of issue like misalignment, date change issue and physical distortion. I raised the replacement of watch with claim no. - 244675 but to my surprise my replacement claim is closed by eBay stating that i have received the replacement watch, Which i never received. After following 100 times with eBay and seller i decided to raise the refund and returned the watch to Seller on 7th Aug 2013.

Now i requested my money to be refunded back to me. Seller is saying that he refunded the money but i didn't get.
After contacting eBay i found out the seller doesn't have sufficient balance so eBay can't refund my money and asking me to push the seller to keep the sufficient balance. I never thought that eBay will cheat me like this. Now i have lost the hope that eBay will ever return my money. In my chat with Anuradha V on eBay and she said that

"I would like to inform you that eBay is an online portal wherein the sellers list their items and the buyers interested in buying purchases the same"and eBay is not responsible for my refund and she said that

"contact the seller and ask him to have sufficient balance in his and also mark a mail for your refund process so that we can process the refund "

I want to file a case against eBay.in on consumer court

Thanks
Prem Yadav
My eBay id: premy83

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Harrasement by eBay in Refund Paisa Pay id 33993473805

Ebay, please read the above statement.

This is very true as I too have seen that ebay support staff run away from dealing with issues by saying in diplomatic way that "Boss You bought the item on our website, we did not ask you to buy it from our iste. Deal with the issue yourself, we wont contact the buyer or the seller.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply