HTC 826 dual sim mobile

This is in reference to a mobile I bought from Ebay on 15th Jan 2016, which was probably delivered within 7 days. For last 1 week the touchscreen of the same have stopped working.

I have called up your customer service number twice and talked to Sanjay and Girish and both said that this is under seller warranty. Hence, I rang up Mr. Khalid Masroor of Kolkata who claims that it is not his job and that I have to pay for replacement of screen. He also said that since he is selling this product cheaper than any place in India, he has full right to actually charge me anything for servicing. When I argued, he asked me to go to Gaffar Market of New Delhi to get the servicing done...since it will cost cheaper.

Withing two months I have lost a mobile costing 15,000 Rs.. have been mentally harassed by both Ebay as well as seller. This is the first time I bought something from Ebay as I am a regular customer of Flipkart and Snapdeal....and I trust these sites blindly. I am ashamed of the fact that sites like Ebay work in the biggest democratic country. I request you to either do the needful else I have to take judiciary help to sort out this issue...

Dr. G.C. Chakravarty

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0