Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a duplicate Edifice EF-550-1DAV black dial quartz

ninadtare
Community Member

Hello! 

Hi!

I had taken a watch CASIO EDIFICE EF-550D-1AVD BLACK DIAL QUARTZ CHRONOGRAPH MENS from ebay on 14-April 2014 from Seller User ID: supertradex12 . A few days back the watch fell down and the stop watch button broke off and fell some were which i coudnt find it out, so i have sent that watch for putting a new button to Just In Time and they intern sended it to casio for servicing and 2 days bay i had a call from casio regarding the watch being a fake watch a replica and not the genuiene one. 

I had a call to customer care about it and they straight way removed their hands off this thing saying that the peroid is over for any claim and just handed me the sellers number saying you contact the seller. After contacting seller he is answering rudly and saying leave me a mail and i wont talk on phone this is not the approach and all crap. I have sent a mail to him and he is not responding to the mail. Neither ebay is helping me out in this case. 

Its really a pathetic experience which i am having from ebay and their seller.

I warn all not to buy from ebay.

As i have went through now for the complaint and their are hell lot of similar complaints on ebay buying.

I hope after reading this atleast few get saved from geting cheated the way i have been cheated from ebay.

If any courtesy left in ebay this is my  PaisaPay ID is 36154976597 Item ID: 221414912501 Order Id: 221414912501-1363044530012

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0