Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment problem

i am a seller on ebay india, ebay policies are not good for any seller,its take a long time to process on items payments, Please make my payments on time,,its requestSpoiler (Highlight to read)kartin14kartin14

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD issues

Why should only sellers pay for some of the buyers who purchase an item for COD however at the time and delievery they refuse to accept the parcel. And we seller has to pay double the courier charges for the mistake of buyers. Hum selers ki kya mista...

Pathetic Refund Delay

I am really pissed with the refund process. The item I purchased : Claim ID: *** PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: *** Seller ID: *** Date claim opened: 17-07-2014 I received an email from eBay on 25th Aug which said, refund will be made within 7-10 work...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Supply of inferior neck massager

Your Ebay garauntee peraon tells me that since Ebay or thr supplier has not written that thet will supply a neck massager with 3 tubes for its 3 chambers. Then they are not obliged to send the one in the Photpgraph. He has closed the case . The matte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WORST EXPERIENCE ON EBAY!

Date claim opened: 19-07-2014 yaar 3 month hone ko hy ...mc mujhe abhi tak refnd nhi mila hy ... jab cal kro to btaya jata hy ki apka amunt dd bluedrt se bhejne wale the but ke yahn bluedrt ki servc nhi hy.. ama ghnta service nhi bluedart ka main off...

Complaint against ebay india

I am struggling to process my refund via eBay, I had purchase iPhone charger in that cable itself is missing time for which I received partial item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful