cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to send ebay notice for Fraud and forgery. Scamming me out of INR 37250/-.

raghav7614
Community Member

Everyone,,,,

Please refrain from buying anything from ebay. I purchased a new LG g3 phone on a prepaid payment of 37250/- through Paisa Pay on 9th October 2014 and till date I have not received my product. 

I have been following up on ebay since 17th October and till date there has not been any resolution. Everytime I am kept on hold ofr 40-60 mins and then told the same **bleep** story that they are waiting for a reply from their powership team.

I have escalated my emails till country manager level but not a single reply to my 18-19 mails till date. I have called them more then 43 times and everytime I am given the same **bleep** reply. 

Ebay is nothing but scam run by an international brand in India as they dont let you speak to anyone who is responsible enough to actuially resolve your issues but just a vicious loop to test your patience.

I have lost hope and I am going to file a fraud 420 under IPC and forgery case against ebay.

Pls give me the address of ebay to send notice..

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Raghav Gupta

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0