cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to File a case Against EBAY in Consumer Court . Worst E-Commerce company in INDIA.

jkur5980
Community Member

I have purchased the item from ebay. They sent me the item after 7 days. I have ordered 2 but i got only one. I asked the customer care to take back the existing one also and give back the money. They asked me to send the item via courier and ebay will refund the money via DD  in my name. All this happened from 8 th of august. The seller recieved the item on 30th august. The customer care told me that i will recieve the money in 15 daysbut i didnt recieve in 15 days i called back. They said they have escalated it to claims department and i'll get a call in 48 hours that is 19 of Sep 2014 i should have got a call. Still i have not received the call.

I have never seen such a waste E-Commerce company in my entire life. 

1. Not Good in delivering

2. Not good in taking it back. You have to shell out money and time to send it back through courier.

3. Worst customer care comparing to every company in India.

4. Worst in the whole world in refunding the money.

Never ever ever ever buy anything from EBAY. This slogan i'll try to make as famous as possible. EBAY is gonna face consumer case from me for sure.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Going to File a case Against EBAY in Consumer Court . Worst E-Commerce company in INDIA.

efaiza
Community Member

Dear

Ebay has the best services and procedures ever.

I wont give up ebay ever.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

so what about the problem i am facing is it this service you call the best service .....then i am sorry you dont what service is actually.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

please let me also know the process. I will also wanted to file case against ebay. which send me used phone and now not refunding my money. Already 10days crossed and they are just doing time pass and not wanted to refund. Ebay claim id- 2234242. BRAHM 9717702759
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have a problem against my remittance
Message 5 of 5
latest reply