Given coupon code late & your site has issue

I  got coupon code in 28th July, 2015 at 9:50 IST for Sandisk 16GB Pen Drive. Same time my friend also got coupon code. 

We both had tried to purchase Sandisk pen drive. But site was not able to handle load. Somehow we reached upto coupon code and payment. But when we click on Pay & Proceed button. It was giving us error and asked for refresh page. After refresh we again need to do all this process.

We tried with registered & guest user. But it was not working in any case. So we have taken screen snap & contact eBay. But as usual who care for proper reply in eBay. One person Mamta called me and informed that scheme was only for 25, 26 & 27 then why are your tring to purchase on 28th July.

I told her that I got password on 28th and where it is written that it was for 25-27th July. Also if it was for during that time then why eBay sent me coupon code on 28th. 

eBay team send me one another FAKE coupon code which is not working in any case. Below are list of email address on whom I did contact. But not a single person initiate contact with me. All are third class authorities in eBay.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0