cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Give me my gift or I am going to Police station and will open case in Court

Paisa Pay ID: 32269460381

47 days passed.

Give me my gift in next 3 days else I will go and lodge F.I.R Against Ebay and will also open case in court for fraud and cheating.

I work in a reputed TV News Channel, don't force me to make a story and broadcast it. It will be a huge loss for ebay. You are messing with wrong people.

My Father is a Judge, I just need to tell him about this matter, and you know then what will happen. 3 days I am giving you. Count on it.

Regards,
Kashish Gupta
Senior Reporter - ***** News
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,
Ebay Free Gifts usually take around 2 months to arrive. Even when you buy its mentioned that free gifts can be dispatched up to day 45 after you place the order, so I think its best to contact Ebay support via chat and they will update you the status on the free gifts.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear Kashish,

I do understand your inconvenience. Please note that, as per the terms and conditions of eBay promotions, your gift would be dispatched within 45-60 working days once the promotion/ redemption ends. Rest assured you will receive your soon!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@eBay

Kindly provide us the dispatch details of our following gifts i.e.

1. Republic Day 26.1.2012 Scheme Gift of Philips Headphone SHM3400

2. Summer June 2012 Scheme Gift of Transcend 16 GB Micro SD Card

As per chat with eBay customer care, we send two mails in this regard to inpromotions@ebay.in on 06 October, 2012 3:34 PM & 3:38 PM but any further reply in this regard is still awaited.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There is nowhere written that the time limit is 60 days. everywhere it's 30 to 45 days. not 45 to 60 days. And I bought the mobile on 4th october and that date was the last date of the offer too. So my countdown started from that day.

I am going to open a case on this fake time limit given to customer, there are many charges which I can put on you. You will need to provide proofs of delay, you say there was an technical issue. I want to know why your issues always comes for gifts ? why don't your site stops or just stops selling products to customers ?

Still 2 days are left from my side, I hope I will receive some helpful reply from you soon.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply