Gift not Received --- Please help

pankaj.mhatre
Community Member
Hello Ebay,

I have purchased Micromax A-100 with paisapay id :32268582159..its almost one month and i have still not received my gift (micromax x274).

Please help me getting a status on delivery of my gift.

Thanks,
Pankaj
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Dear Pankaj

Timelines to receive the gift is Maximum of 45 days of your order date. Do not worry, you will surely get your item if your transaction was successful with seller.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Dear Pankaj,

As per terms and conditions of this promotion, your gift would be dispatched within 45-60 days.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

pankaj.mhatre
Community Member
Seema,

I guess the maximum time which eBAY commits is 45 days. I purchased my item on 4th Oct and today is 7th Nov which is more than 30days...Do you think i should get the free gift in another 12days ( Around 20th Nov)?

Thanks,
Pankaj
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

pankaj.mhatre
Community Member
Seema,

Do you have any update on this? I am still waiting for my gift.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

pankaj.mhatre
Community Member
I do not see any update yet.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

vipulpritishubh2
Community Member
sir,
i have purchsed diwali lamp/kandil from your site for decorate my home as on 5/11/2012. diwali is finished but till date i have not received the said parcel. even i have already paid in advance.
You are requested to take teaching class from flipkart.com. your delivery procedure is very poor.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

pankaj.mhatre
Community Member
Still not received any reply. Very disappointed with eBAY service.If you can't keep track of freebies..why you offer it in first place....this is really very annoying ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

gauravporwal
Community Member
I think ebay India is involved in highly unethical practices which are done by run of the mill companies - which is what ebay already is becoming.

Ganesha Promo Calling gifts are not yet dispatched.
Helpline and email help is third class. It is overdue by a month. The redemption system is also third class.

And surprisingly ebay is silent. Such fraud business practices require consumer action and active awareness against usage of such sites.

Regards Gaurav
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

prabudaas1980
Community Member
When can i receive Ganesh Promotion Gift. it true or not

I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679
Courier name: Nolimit India
Airway Bill Details: NI110034
I received item but my gift is not reveived. I was select the gift "Camera". So please give details about gift when you are sent. prabudaas
prabudaas
Message 10 of 18
latest reply