cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gift Item Not Received - (16GB Transcend Pandrive)

I purchased Diamond ring worth 9,300/- INR on 3rd May 2011. It's 7th Jul 2011 today and been over 65 Days but didn't receive my gift Item which is 16GB Transcend Pandrive.

I called the support team several times and all I they say is they have shipped the Gift item and waiting for the Airway Bill number. And they never came back to me with the Airway bill number. It is been over 20 days I am connecting and receiving the same answer from them. I am wondering where is my gift?

If the seller doesn't ship their goods or we don't receive item within 10 days after shipping we can make a claim but what about the Gift item? eBay has no responsibility for the same?

When I called them and said, why don't you follow the same rule which is for Seller? They replied, We are big company and have lots of customers, so it may take time to send the gift. How funny answer is this? Does this means they are earning enough and they don't need any more buyers?

Hope I will get this Gift Item before my life end.

Regards,
VINIT DESAI
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

jjboydrprasad
Community Member
thanks for alerting me....looks like shopping through ebay is not reliable
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

WHAT ABOUT  YOUR OFFER   OF AN PANDRIVE WHICH WAS ON 25/07/2015 ... I REGISTERD MY MOBILE NUMBER WHICH IS 9971809583

..... BUT I DID NOT GET ANY INFORMATION FROM EBAY ABOT THE PENDRIVE...... YOR MESSEGE WAS SAYING THAT YOU PROVIDE THE INFORMATION WITH IN 1 TO 3 DAYS...... SO PLZ GIVE ANY INFORMATION....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply