cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting FVF Credit for Items For which money has been refunded!!!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help me as to how one can get FVF credit for items which have been offered a full refund ? Can we get the Credit at all??Please Advice.

Regards
Mala
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala (creative_pursuits),

Firstly, let me wish you a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year.

FVF credits are given on a fortnighly basis for all the INR (Item Not Received) claims where the refund is initiated to the buyers.

These are manual credits but are posted on a regular basis hence you will get FVF credits where INR has been reported.

Please let me know in case there are any more clarification that are needed and I'll be more than happy to address them.

Keep posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hello Indraneel..

Thanx for the Diwali wishes and Wish u the same!

Thanx for the clarification for Items for which INR has been reported.However,I wud like to know what happens in the case where the item is first received by the buyer and then sent back for a refund.How do i claim the FVF for those type of transactions.please Advice

Thanx
Mala
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala,

All refunds whether they are automatically initiated due to non-availability of shipping details or buyer initiated refunds (either before or after receiving the item) will be credited to your account and sellers need not do anything to avail the same as it is a part of the PaisaPay process.

I hope I've addressed your concern :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi
I have seen that I am not able to use mutual agreement message if a buyer pays with paisa pay. Let me explain my situation clearly --
See suppose a buyer purchases "10 Bags" -- for -- 2000 -- now after purchasing -- and receiving -- he said he didn't liked it -- and wish to have refund -- now I have already received my money through Paisa Pay remittance so I issued him a cheque -- or sent him an online bank transfer as refund money -- Now in this case -- the sale is not met -- so I should use mutual agreement message to get back my ebay fees -- but the system won't allow me do that -- might be because the transaction is done through Paisa Pay. So how should I get my ebay fees back ??

Custom Logo

Message 5 of 5
latest reply