Ganesha promo gift false promise and cheated

nethaji_b
Community Member
Ebay make me get worst experience.. I purchased the Camera through GANESH PROMO offer. But till now I am not getting the gift item, Whenver I called customer care people told, you will get the item with in 45 days... like that five months gone, two weeks before some one called fronm PROMO team ask te address verification for shipping,,,, I hope they will send the gift, till now not received, But today they told you are not eligible for gift.... What they are doing, they just cheating people by giving false promise.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

vsvkumar
Community Member
E BAY WAS GIVEN FLASE PROMO'S."DON'T PURCHASE AGANIST FREE GIFTS & FESTIVAL GIFT OFFER" .I WAS CLAIMED GANESHA FREE GIFT ON FIRST WEEK OF OCT 2012 AGAINST PURCHASED ITEM.WHEN EVER CALL TO EBAY CUSTOMER CARE GETTING IRRESPONSIBLE ANSWER AND TILL DATE I AM NOT GETTING REDEEM GIFT.
"BE ALTER & TAKE CARE AGAINST FAKE OFFERS".
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

uma-11
Community Member
and i also suffered.i bought 2 led tv's on indipendenceday promotional offer. i redeem my gift samsung galaxy pocket mobile.i have chated 20 times.every time that ebay buffelows says surely your gift will send next week.but the animals didn't send my item.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply