Ganesha Chaturthi gift not received

tikmany1
Community Member
Hi eBay,

I bought a camera from eBay on 18/09/2012 and used the gift code GANESHA001. I am eligible for a free gift of a Panasonic Cordless phone but I have not received any information regarding it.

Paisapay Id: 32185386802

Please let me know when you will ship the free gift.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

prabudaas1980
Community Member
When can i receive Ganesh Promotion Gift. it true or not

I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679
Courier name: Nolimit India
Airway Bill Details: NI110034
I received item but my gift is not reveived. I was select the gift "Camera". So please give details about gift when you are sent.
prabudaas
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

raj3281
Community Member
Hello eBay.in

I bought Asus DVD-RW writer using eBay gift voucher PGANESHA01 on 25 Sept during Ganesh Chathurthi Promo period.

It is more than 45 days according to Terms and conditions of eBay, but i still haven't received the gift yet. I know that there will be burden on eBay and on its seller due to festival season, that's why i didn't complain for it but now everything is over.

Please ship every gift to your members. Thank You
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

nimpaw22
Community Member
Hi,
I had bought a camera worth Rs.21200/- using the promotional code DEALDEAL01 during the Ganesha calling promotional offer which ended 25th September[PaisaPay ID 32211392779].I have received the camera. I was able to select the gift from the micro site [bluetooth speaker+ pen drive]. Its been more than 60 days since the end of the offer, however I have not received any communication from EBAY regarding the gift. Also, theres no positive news in the forums in this matter. Will I ever get the gift?
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

singh.achintya1982
Community Member
Hi eBay,

I bought Samsung tab from eBay on 16/09/2012 and used the gift code GANESHA001. I am eligible for a free gift of a DVD player & Pen Drive but I have not received any information regarding it. It has been more more than 45 days as mentioned in your terms and conditions. Will I ever get my GIFTS?

Paisapay Id: 32194523395

Thanks,
Achintya
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

yasheshss
Community Member
I have purchased Samsung S Advance during Ganesh Chaturthi Offer.

Today I have received Free gift DVD player but the Pen drive of 20 GB was not there in the box.

Please tell me anybody received Pen Drive as they stated in offer if u buy more than 20,000 Rs. you will get pen drive of 20 GB as a complimentry.
Message 15 of 26
latest reply

Hi eBay,

I bought a "Netgear DGN1000 Wireless-N 150 ADSL2 Modem Router Wifi ADSL Wi-Fi" from eBay on 22/09/2012 and used the gift code PGANESHA01. I am eligible for a free gift of a PEN DRIVE but I have not received any information regarding it.

Paisapay Id: 32206215501

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

rahul.sarkar30
Community Member
finally wid al dat waiting got my free gift transcend 3.0 500gb hard disk...
thanks ebay n nxt time plz dont make us wait 4 so long
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

jbysan
Community Member
Hi eBay,

I bought a SAMSUNG TV from eBay on 27/09/2012 and used the gift code PGANESHA05. I am eligible for a free gift of 1TB HDD but I have not received any information regarding it.

Paisapay Id: 32232943835

Its been more than 2 months. Please let me know when you will ship the free gift. I am seriously concerned buying from eBay.
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Hi, I too received my gift but 32gb pen drive is missing...They have not dispatched the pendrive with the gift....
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

prateek181283
Community Member
Free Gift STILL PENDING for the following purchase:
PaisaPay ID 32155966659

Expecting a reply soon.
Message 20 of 26
latest reply