cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

************************** GOOD BYE EBAY ****************************

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dear Ebay

It was really nice to have a platform like you for selling products online. There are so any features which fascilitates seller to sell their products online. Good listing tool (Turbo Lister), I actually had a good time using this tool which allows sellers to list ultiple listings easilly with backup feature. Shops - A+++++++. Feature Listings also allows to highlist your product. HTML listing procedure is also helpful for making beautiful templates but for advanced user having knowledge of HTML (several online tools can be used for making full use of it).

My account manager - Miss Amruta (ore than a true friend. She helped me in every possible manner keeping her ebay limits intact. She helped e in creating good listings. Told me about Cross Marketting. Maintaining Feedback score and DSR.

But what I have found is that maintaing a good DSR is not easy because of guest buyers. These ratings eans nothing for buyers whereas they are critical from seller point of view. That was the only concern which made me sad and I changed y ind and decided to leave EBAY INDIA.

I hope there will be some solution for this problem in future.

I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL MY LISTINGS / SHOP / FEATURES AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IN NEXT 2 DAYS.

GOOD BYE EBAY .....................
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

************************** GOOD BYE EBAY ****************************

To avoid that you have your options. Why should that prompt desertion? You have odd guys in your offline community also.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply