cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free International Listing Week - what's the use?

booker.in
Community Member
This evening I got an e-mail from "Nisha", eBay India, announcing "Free International Listing Week" which started on May 9th and ends on May 15th.

What's the use of announcing the promotion on the 4th day after it began?

What's eBay India trying to promote? I'd be grateful if somebody from eBay India attempted to give me a logical answer.

- booker.in
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Free International Listing Week - what's the use?

I am fully agree with it,Seller Should informed befor a week or 4 days about such Pramotions.
But we are receiving the mail and information after 3 days and No INFORMATION in ANNOUCEMENT.
May I know why No INFORMATION in ANNOUCEMENT.????
I know No reply is wht will be the result.
But for the sake of trying I am posting my reply.
Thank You,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hypnosis_in1
Community Member
two inferences can be drawn from the mail since no announcement was made !
1) the mail did not come from EBAY
2) a few of the sellers were informed beforehand that is before 9 may and the rest of all on .. when the promotion was left with a couple of days only ...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everyone,

We will like to apologize for the delay in informing you about the free international listing promotion. The delay occurred due to an error in our mail server. We will also like to apologize for not posting it on the announcement board, which was an over sight from our part.

However to ensure that in future our sellers are abreast about all the promotions, we will be soon launching a promotions hub page. All the promotions will be listed a week in advance on this hub page. A seller can anytime check out the page and be aware of the ongoing promotions and can plan their business strategy accordingly.

We hope to keep on hearing your constructive feedback in future as well!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

booker.in
Community Member
Your honesty is very much appreciated!

Regards
booker.in
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

hi2k_soho
Community Member
since the announcement was a few days late by mail and no announcements whatsoever anywhere on the site //// how abut extending it by 3-4 days //// i nevr know when it cam and when it ended .. regards
Message 6 of 6
latest reply