Fraudulent Service

mkum9638
Community Member

This is something really inappropriate and unauthentic to sell products which aren't in good condition. When you cheat your customers they stop doing shop with you and even they stop others as well to do shop. I'm feeling really cheated and helpless in four sided wall considering my situation. I remember that on 17th June I went through Ebay.com to shop good watch for me and when I did that I felt really good and was eager also to receive my watch from my own earned salary which was also very important for me. Now finally when I received that watch and when I paid 1504 INR and after seeing condition of watch I was so perplexed and shocked because:- 1) The revolving button of watch wasn't working.2) Watch wasn't working. 3) The metal was made by one of the worst element.
After seeing these things in watch I tried to contact customer care and I remember the name of Mr. Hariom who tried to helped me as much as he could considering his designation and work. In the end of the conversation with Mr. Hariom he gave me the number of seller which doesn't go through and said to talk to him. Still I'm continuing to contact on this number to get some initiative and proper response. If something happens I'll be happy and if something will not happen then I'll be happy.
Now in short, kindly consider my half an hour which I've taken to write this futile complaint else I'm not going to leave you so easily. Because then I'll send you a legal show cause notice and will lodge a complaint against Ebay.com for fraudulent service and taking money by cheating customers.

Thanks & regards,
Manish Kumar

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0