Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile purchased on ebay not detecting

dear ebay, I had purchased Samsung Galaxy S3 from Ebay is under warranty peroid , is not detecting the sim card, so need u kindly replace the mobile or repair the mobile at the earliest possible. kindly do the needful regards Saloni

Refund

My claim id is 1029039 I asking for refund for more than one month but they are asking to wait for 48 hours still now I didn't got my refund.

Resolved! Shantnu

Hello everyone IM Seller Of EBay.in And I want To Sale My Product Internationally Can U Plz Tell Me What's The Procedure

eBay didn't support

I have purchased the product Brand New Refurbished Nokia 6070 Mobile Phone 2 pc" from eBay.in but i getting 1pc and not working product after receiving defective product I had claim the money back but eBay didn't support me and told me to resolve you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

didn't got any delivery status

i phone 5s 16 gb space greycredit card HDFC bank12 months emi21/6/20159:30a.mi hvn't got any delivery status nd also unable to trackamount of 30,300 has been deducted plzz help kindly deliver my phone on time

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Claim closed forcefully after Product shipped incorrectly [claim - 1002212]

Dear Indian Citizens, It takes great efforts and time to publish an unprofessional and unethical practise. You opt this approcah only when you feel deeply pained. I ordered a product and soon realized it was a wrong shipment. Then I raised a Claim ho...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EMI on Debit cards

This is India and in India we use Debit cards. If possible then please allow emi on debit cards. It will be like a boon for your business. Think because you have the masterminds working for you.Home businessbanking-and-financeICICI Bank does a first,...

item

sir check the order..I am not get any respond you and I already pay by card...Niran kumar Deka.9864104973.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This discussion board is a joke

This discussion board is a joke. There is no one from ebay.in even monitoring or attending to our queries or problems. I don't know why they even have this section. Probably to have a laugh at ebay users who are making a fool of themselves by trustin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Avoid ebay avoid headaches

Since the last 20 days I am struugling to get my refund but each and every time I get the same reply from the customer care that you will be updated within 24-48 hours. So finally on 9th june they granted my refund and said it will be refunded in you...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Service

This is something really inappropriate and unauthentic to sell products which aren't in good condition. When you cheat your customers they stop doing shop with you and even they stop others as well to do shop. I'm feeling really cheated and helpless ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful