Fraud sellers in ebay

rajivka1
Community Member

I recently placed order for 4 products

There is problem in all the products I ordered.

The seller is fraud. Wants me to confirm the item and told me that he can send the product only after confirmation.Seller updated that the shipment has been send my Email and provided some fake courier no.  When I contact the seller, he simply said it is his policy not to ship the product before the item is confirmed. I reported this to ebay but their policies are 20 years outdated. They are just repeating that item is already shipped and it would reach me by 22nd August. They should atleast understand Email does not take 10 days.

I ordered two quantity. The item was never shipped. The seller provided fake courier details. Here also I called bay multiple times but they keep insisting the product would be delivered by 13th August. I told them the product cant be delivered by magic as it is not shipped, but nobody listens to you. Now even after 7 days has past but my refund is on hold.

Wrong product. Ebay guarantee is already approved on 8th August. But still waiting for refund

If the problem is happening once in a while, then I can blame a seller. But If the problem is happening with every seller, then the problem is with ebay. Their  policies are not buyer friendly and as such fake sellers are more tempted to use ebay. 

Is there anyone I can esclalate my issues?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fraud sellers in ebay

Worst website .in my case they are not allowing to raise a claim .already 20 days passed no refund given
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fraud sellers in ebay

I dont know how they are working when the competition is so high. If you compare paytm, flipkart and Amazon they are no where near that. They ave made some policies which are 20 years old and following them without using any brain. 

When the seller did not ship the product, they are asking me to provide proof of payment. I made the payment to ebay and only after the payment is successful, the order is placed. Dont know why they want proof of payment. Just supporting their fraud sellers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply