Fraud done by Ebay and seller.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 32GB | 4G"
PaisaPay ID 41256650811

I have purchased the above mentioned imported phone around 9 months back. It was working perfectly till few days back and suddenly there was some software problem on it. When I tried to update the software of it there was big shock about this product. This product was sold to me by mentioning that it is N9005 model number but actually it is N900A AT&T model not N005 which has many limitations on using it outside USA. What seller has did is he has installed N9005 model software by some trick on N900A AT&T phone which was actually not N9005. And when anyone check by going in phone details it shows N9005. When I tried installing N9005 software after the problem occurs it simply denied taking that software and mentioned that it is N900A AT&T model so I can't install N9005 software on it. After that I have checked the phone's recovery option and shocked to see that It is actually a N900A AT&T model not N9005 model. I don't know that who is actually involve in this fraud "seller" or "ebay" or "both". But I will escalate this matter till consumer court and ask for refund as well as a big penalty for this serious fraud if I will not get any resolution immediately. I know that claim raising time is already over but it is not about any hardware or software issue it is related to cheating which is done by ebay and the seller. I am a regular buyer of ebay and bought many products from it. I have faced few problems during my shopping history but those were resolved and was not that serious. But this is a serious concern as this time it's actually fraud. I have tried calling customer care(Ms. Rashi) but no satisfactory response from her. Request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the reversal as soon as possible. Otherwise I need to take further steps and file a legal case against ebay. I will take every single penny back from ebay spent on the product as well as legal expenses.

regards..
Ratan  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

case file karo tabhi milega..dont spare ebay..ye sale chor hai fraud hai..i m also going to drag ebay to consumer court
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No response from ebay as well as seller. They both have cheated together. I will soon file a legal case against both and recover every single panny and the legal expenses with penalty.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply