cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fraud Sellers on ebay!! Beware.. think twice before spending your hard earn

roshaninfi
Community Member
Highly disgusting services of ebay. I have ordered 221243816014 Nokia Lumia 520 Red from ebay and got response from the ebay vendor stating i need to verify my account through the ebay link provided so as to settle the payment . I went to that link and entered my credit card details to verify and evertime it was showing invalid password but actually in the back end fraud transactions happened. I immediately blocked my credit card. Kindly take necessary actions against such vendors. It is so disgusting to think that ebay has listed such fraud vendors. I as a buyer is so hesitant to use the services in future. I am not going to pay my hard earned money in such fraudulent products. Need my money back ASAP.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

roshaninfi
Community Member
No response till now!!!! guys dont use ebay.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

hub2china
Community Member
sir
you should contact your bank and report that seller to cyber cell in your city
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hello,

If you have received the email, which stated that its from ebay and once you click on the link in the email, redirect to ebay page, it would be ebay fault. But in your case, it seems that some fraud people have have sent you spam email ( like you have won 2 million lottery )and ask your credit card details.

THIS IS FRAUD BY OUT OF EBAY SITE, AND EBAY IS NOT LIABLE AT ALL TO GIVE YOU REPLY !! CONTACT YOUR BANK NOW AND CHECK WHAT EXACTLY THE MONEY HAS GONE !! PLEASE SPEED UP THE INQUIRY, A LITTLE LAZYNESS WILL VANISH YOUR MONEY !!!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

You are victim of cyber fraud ๐Ÿ˜ž
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

rk.khushu
Community Member
First thing first, what you must obtain from the banker is the details of the receipient and also file an FIR. If it at all it was a phishing attempt, it will be revealed through the IP address of the person including the MAC address of the system used.

It might take little time but you need not lose hope. With little effort you might get your money back and have the culprit punished too.

About eBay India, little said the better. Read my post and you will know what eBay is all about.

I wish you lots of luck !!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

harshitagarwal181997harshit
Community Member
coolhui_143 is a goodbecause my order came on time and the quality is verry very very good and best ................:-)
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

vgar3396
Community Member
I am tOOOOOO surprised to note attitude of E bay. I booked the Popcorn Maker (Paisa Pay id ID 33398597391) 31st March'13 , which was not delivered by the buyer till 23rd April'13. Hence on 24th April'13 we refused to take the delivery of Popcorn Maker and I raised a request on 24th April'13.

It seems that ebay is VERY sympathetic to Seller ONLY, as even the seller has not responded because he is ENJOYING on my money for > last 3 months free , now ebay decide to close the claim.

I would like to know WHY and on WHAT grounds, ebay decided to close the case as as Seller has not responded yet.

However I spoke once again with Mr Abdul - put request SR# 1-10644813294 to re - open the case. Let me see response from ebay. But it seems I have to drag the seller in the consumer court as ebay is not able to resolve the case and has made me to pay for item I never received.

Sorry to buy on ebay
Vijay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply