Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
Bought a mobile on 28th June,2013 and it was supposed to be shipped by 3rd July,2013 failing to which my amount would be refunded automatically. But Ebay's guarantee policy is a fraudulent&fake statement to lure buyers. Why hasn't my amount been refunded yet even though the item hasn't been shipped?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
Update: After repeated complaints and raising a claim, seller has shipped the item today. Surprisingly,it shows that item was shipped on 29th June itself.While the item wasn't shipped till yesterday how come all of a sudden i get a message saying item shipped on 29th? Cheating seller and cheating ebay!
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

if you don't know the system well, don't cry every where. you should contact the seller why the tracking details was not updated till 3rd. there is nothing like cheating when you relate the same with shipping. i think you need to have that much common sense.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
It's not primarily concerned with mere updation of shipping details. When an item is shipped about 4 days ago, does it take anymore effort to update the details? Am not crying here,just curious of how lame sellers can be in ebay. For your information, I contacted the seller twice but he never replied for my messages. Think you need some common sense and understanding of other's problem before voicing out opinions.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
Dear royalshopperz,don't know who you are but mind your words. More then the irritation of not getting my product, am quite irritated by your words.I tried all possible measures to contact the seller. He is non responsive. and what did you say? may be seller is busy? get your facts right,it is the duty of sellers to close transactions with buyers. If sellers are busy and take buyers for granted then there will be more cheated customers like me.Am just telling that both parties should be satisfied at the end.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
Hoping that you read my replies properly. I've clearly mentioned that it's not with mere updation of details.When ebay gives 5 days for shipping but the seller isn't able to meet the deadline,it is the duty of the seller to inform to buyer.I completely understand that there may be unforeseen delays but the seller never responded to my mails/calls.Even ebay customer care guy agreed that the item hasn't been shipped till yesterday and if suddenly I get a message today that item was shipped 4 days ago,then who is cheating here?Why didn't the seller bother to update me?HOw will I know that shipping has been done?Asking me to visit the seller personally and ask him the status of my item?Please don't support such things royalshopperz.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

I get a message today that item was shipped 4 days ago

Seller cant automate any messages like this. Please double check.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
Yes, I was regularly checking everyday for shipping details. All that it showed was " not shipped yet" till 5th July. But yesterday got a mail saying item shipped today at 6 14 am. When I checked shipping details it shows "seller shipped on 29th June and item should reach by 12th July". What is the reason for this discrepancy?
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

gizmobhai
Community Member
dear buyer, lack of complete understanding of rules can make one appear very foolish here in forum where people have greyed their hair understanding n following rules.

yes rules are a bit complicated and exhaustive. hence all the more reason to divert some of the energies to read and understand them instead of expressing your anguish which i can empathise.

however people calling sellers or others cheats and frauds just at drop of hat is not a good thing. i wished how you would have reacted if the buyer was face to face with you. wonder if u still thought of calling names 😉

to summarise, all of us should watch our words, enhance our understanding of system and take appropriate steps to resolve issues.

FYI: there is no way seller can manipulate dates. whole system is automated. if u r lucky to get across an intelligent customer care at ebay, he/she can explain the full thing to you. i too can, but just not in the mood to do so 😄
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Fraud Seller

deivathirumagan
Community Member
I was quite abstemious to the rules and hence the confusion. I plead absolution and never meant to hurt anyone. All my cringe was that I've paid 20k+ for a mobile phone(cash on delivery not available) and now after a week there's no response from seller what so ever. Agree with you that seller can't manipulate dates but why didn't eBay refund my.amount after accepting that item hasn't been shipped within deadline?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply