Feedback

ardev22
Community Member
eBay's new policy of NOT allowing sellers to post -ve FB is the most revolutionary step taken by eBay.Most buyers even after getting their fullpayment would not file their FB & wait to fashion their FB on what the buyer leaves-holding the buyer to ransom & forceing the buyer to leave ONLY a +ve FB , even if he received a bad product.This should teach crooked sellers a lesson--that their FB should be based solely on the status of the payment due to them & nothing else .Hope ebay continues with this policy & has NO second thoughts about it. Congrats Ebay.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Feedback

techniwas
Community Member
eBay's new policy of NOT allowing sellers to post -ve FB is the most revolutionary step taken by eBay.Most sellers even after getting their fullpayment would not file their FB & wait to fashion their FB on what the buyer leaves-holding the buyer to ransom & forcing the buyer to leave ONLY a +ve FB , even if he received a bad product.This should teach crooked sellers a lesson--that their FB should be based solely on the status of the payment due to them & nothing else .Hope ebay continues with this policy & has NO second thoughts about it. Congrats Ebay.

OK so some words of relief for eBay on the FB Policy...

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Feedback

creative_pursuits
Community Member
And what about crooked buyers Devnaidu77???Who even after receiving the correct product,blackmail the seller of negative feedback consequences to refund the amount without sending back the item.

This one-sided step cannot be revolutionary in any sense.I wud have called it a revolutionary step if leaving negative feedback for both sellers and buyers was restricted in the sense,before the negative feedback was left...ebay team shud interfere and consider the stand of each party and then allow a FAIR negative feedback if the seller really needs to be penalised.

This system only gives Buyers all the privileges of retaining his good image.The buyer may not get a positive feedback from the seller but he is not going to get a negatiove too!!! So his overall image remains positive no matter what kind of a buyer he is!!!But the seller looses his powerseller status,and also his image as a whole for no fault at all...and his hardwork for building a good feedback is washed off in seconds beause of even 1 such unfair and insensitive comment!!!!

May God put sum sense into the heads of the people who framed this biased policy!!!!I hope they realise soon this GRAVE mistake.

Regards
Mala
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Feedback

srit11
Community Member
I am a first time costumer , bought a watch with seller warranty of one year . So I can't definitely put a +ve feedback on the day I received the product . At least I to wait some time to find the genuineness of the product .
My opinion is that the feedback posting time should be more according to products .If I give +ve feed back within 2 months and the watch becomes defective on 3rd month and the seller do not comply to promises, what shall I do?
so the more the feedback time, better for buyer to give a genuine feedback
Message 4 of 4
latest reply