Feedback on FVF Changes

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions about these changes here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Feedback on FVF Changes

Hello,

we are not happy with new changed. there are more than 117 buyers who not paid us and we are unable to open unpaid item case against them .

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

Hello,

This is totally ucalled for and unjustified. Why do you a piece of shipping charges as well where in you have no role and are jsut delegating to the LPs.

I do not agree to this charges.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

Ebay Team, Will you please clarify what will you charge if the item I am sell an item for Rs.75/- + Rs.55/- shipping. And what will you charge if I combining shipping charges for 25 multiple items of less then Rs.75 /- each and charge just Rs.55/- as shipping charges for all the items combined. Awaiting your reply. Shabbir
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

Buyer always go for lower rate, not go for free shipping if I am selling some item at Rs 100 with free shipping if buyer click on it and going for buy that item then cross promotion shows other seller sale that item Rs 70 buyer go for that item and further he knows shipping is Rs 30 means 70+30=100 he bought that item he doesn't remember 1st item is free shipping he go for 2nd item which is Rs 70
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

Buyer always go for lower rate, not go for free shipping if I am selling some item at Rs 100 with free shipping if buyer click on it and going for buy that item then cross promotion shows other seller sale that item Rs 70 buyer go for that item and further he knows shipping is Rs 30 means 70+30=100 he bought that item he doesn't remember 1st item is free shipping he go for 2nd item which is Rs 70, so free shipping does not work at cross promotion.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

You are right, if ebay is calculating FVF based on shipping charges then they should provide importance to Free Shipping listings too.

The search results are mostly incorrect as they show "Free Shipping" when viewing but after we add to cart, the price is increased, as you said, most buyers ignore thinking that either shipping is common for all or that the other seller had provided "Free Shipping".
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

This change is not desirable and  totally uncalled for . I am a seller in "Stamps" category, whereby The sale value of a single stamp on auction may range from Rs.10/- upwards. The first change Ebay brought in was to increase the minimum FVF from Rs. 3/- to Rs. 10/- , which has adversely affected the desire to list and sell the stamps of the sale value from Rs. 1 to Rs. 200., because it is not profitable at all to sell under these condition. As such the increase in min. FVF has completely upset the selling scenario, and to add to it this suggestion of including shipping charges in calculating the FVF will completely ruin the seller market. As such Paisa pay also includes the shipping charges in charging Paisa Pay Fees. Ebay is at liberty to formulate their own rules but in my opinion Ebay is trying to corner the sellers in all respect in trying to extract maximum charges from them, which may not turn out to be a very healthy practice of growing the sellers base, in long run. 

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

I completely agree with you sir as I too am suffering in coins category due to increase in eBay fee at every front. Smiley Frustrated

eBay is not sending these important announcements in emails deliberately so sellers pay higher fee from their marginal profits. eBay should warn sellers to revise their prices so they not suffer losses.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Feedback on FVF Changes

spiceshope
Community Member

Dear  sir,

I am a new  comer in Ebay  selling 

Want to point out  few  concersns we face as seller 

Most of the people  who are selling  is   low billing items  (below are facing  the real pinch  of your  extra ordinary charges

The item   what  am dealing comes  a under  the  catogary of 

Fragrances, Beauty & Health > Wholesale Lots supose this atract charges  Rs 10.0  or 1 % as listed  Wholesale Lots

but unfortunatly  am not  able to use this option 

once the option  is selected ' Wholesale Lots "   the mesage says  there  are only selected  costomer  have the privilage

so finaly my items are charged  @ rate of 7% + taxes   and paisapay take the charges  for the transaction  fee 4.5+taxes in total  the applicable fee works  out  aprox 13%  which is  very high already.

In this  case  a newcomer  doing the  business is  bit difficult.   whre he may be able  to save some mony if the packing and shipping (postage)charges are  worked out seperatly

So my request to the e bay is that  alow  us to do a  muliple lot  listing   and charge  asper your scale 1%  we dont mind paying  the charges  on  postage and  packing

And  also  cosider e bay sale fee charges only on sale value  less paisea pay  charges 

Hopping for a possitive consideration  from E Bay India

Message 10 of 17
latest reply