Feedback for ebay India customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
Horrible customer service and serious lack of professionalism. I opened an ebay gaurantee claim almost a month back, (714931) it was resolved on 29/10/2014. I was promised a 110% refund in the form of a coupon. The amount is measly 198/- inr. However you guys have made me beg for it. I still haven't recieved the coupon (already checked the inbox and junk). I have been on calls with the customer services twice, half and hour every time and also written 5 emails to member care. No response. Every time same crap story - "we are escalating the issue". Nothing happens. It is as if no one listens to the poor buyers here. No one is bothered about the pathetic services and out feedback.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

rsrini99
Community Member

I totally agree with you about 'Ebay Gurantee' and their Customer Service dept.   I too am facing similar problems. My claim was Rejected. I had received a Defective Product and neither Sony nor the Seller are really helping me get the product replaced. Its been over a month. Added to it, I saw my -ve feedback DELETED by Ebay.IN within last 2 days.  This should tell everyone that EBAY.IN is biased towards the SELLER in INDIA.  How else would a genuinie feedback from a Customer get deleted and Customer still has a defective product that did not work when Sony Service engineers came to install and pull off a new sealed pack. 

Never will I buy anything from EBAY.IN again.  Pathetic, croocked Customer Service in India by EBAY.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Finally my issue resolved by Mfgr and not EBAY.IN.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Horrible customer service and serious lack of professionalism. I am trying to list items in watch category which is restricted category. I have filled the form and sent out all the requested details and after few days after trying and retrying, I got a reply from a person named "Varun Mishra" confirming that my account is good enough to list items in watch category. I tried and the restrictions were still there. I called up the customer support and they were not aware what I have gone through. I have then sent out the details but they dont know how to read the emails. I have asked for a supervisor, I was kept on hold for nearly 5-7 minutes and then I was informed that the Supervisor is not available.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply