Feedback and ratings on item page!

ppat7325
Community Member
Hi eaby.com/.in and buyers. As a buyer i always feel ebay is missing to place feedback of that item on its own listed page.

Listing feedback on same page helps buyers to decide, either to buy or search for another seller on ebay. In Current system we buyer have to visit sellers feedback page and then search from huge list of feedback of that product which is hard and time consuming thing.

What you think ebay?

Thank You.
Prashant P Patil
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay should at least add a comment and rating option on the item page.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Exactly what I was thinking. Helps us sellers also create a feeling of trust and confidence with the buyers. EBay should do something like Flipkart has, comments, ratings, feedbacks, all along with the listing.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Its a good suggestion, however, its not likely to be done anytime soon, as ebay india follows the global ebay model and if this has to be done, the decision has to be made by the ebay H.O in US.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

anirbanmahato
Community Member
Sir,
I am very much pleased that my order was delivered to my proper address in a proper time.I am living at a rare village,where there is difficulty in communication.I had spent a lot of time in the internet by searching a online shopping site through which I can get my desirable materials,but I was failed everytime,most of those sites used to show that my area pincode is not supported to receive any item.All on a sudden,I discover your site,it was offcourse a successful discovery,thank you Ebay,thanks to all of your members,you just bring a revolution in online shopping.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

mamtatweety
Community Member
i got my product as described.so issues on that.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply