Father's day promotion gift not received

sagarkane89
Community Member
I had made a single item transaction of 52,200 rs on 8/6/12 PaisaPay ID 31454054295 (Item was New Canon 60D with 18-55 IS lens and 4GB card). I had used the coupon code BIGDADDY17 which entitles me to recieve Seagate 1TB External HDD. Does ebay send any tracking info or any communication in any form regarding the dispatch of the gift? I have not recieved the gift yet even though i recieved my item.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

amitabhcsen
Community Member
even i havnt received my gift yet. no communication from ebay too!!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

venkatesh.zx4
Community Member
Funny thing is sellers who ship their items are providing tracking no. for the item purchased by buyers, but the controller ebay is not following this for their gift shipments. There is no tracking. I had missed receiving around 3 gifts (after selecting the gift) for last year. Last year, there was no option of viewing or changing the address (to which the gift will be shipped) while selecting the gift. It was default set to ship to registered address, not our shipping address (very funny). Now they have introduced the option to view and change the address (while selecting the gift).

I had selected the gift for this year monsoon gifts carnival. But there is no option in the final page, to confirm the gift selection. I am still not sure whether my gift had been shipped or not.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply