Fake promises

I am struggling to get my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one hard disk for which I received used item and had returned back to the seller per discussion with ebay representative and after which I had word with ebay representative that case has been closed in my favour against my claim id 526953 which I had opened a case in EBAY, post which I have called multiple times to the customer service but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund but whereas I have been waiting for my DD from past 4 and half month. No action is taken yet.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Srima Ghamire
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0