Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund kept on hold.

Hello Ebay,I bought a washing machine. As supplier dint shipped product within deadline paisapay has initiated refund, but kept on hold due to supplier request. Please explain this. How many days do I have to wait for an update. I paid for the produc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay EMPLOYEES ARE FRAUD BUYERS - with proof

I sold an item and buyer raised a false claim.details of the sell is on this thread. http://community.ebay.in/t5/Selling-on-eBay-India/Fraud-buyer/m-p/135004#U135004 Just before five minutes I posted an reply thread (link below) concerning a doubt th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I got a scam

Sir I just have purchased and then money successfully transfer but I don't get any paisa pay id . So pls return my money otherwise I take steps and might be in mess.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response for return

Hi, I purchased a foldable almirah from ebay with PaisaPay#37664842007 and received the same on 25th October. It is very low quality and not the same what I expected.I written many times to ebay and merchant as well since 25th October that I want to ...

No response for Ebay gurantee claim

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase a laptop for which I received damaged item. The display of the laptop is not working. I had opened a case in EBAY claim refee rence number is 711157. I have called several time to the cust...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Rejection

I raised return claim on an item I bought on ebay thinking that ebay behaves in teh similar manner as other e-commerce sites. I got a call from executive of ebay and he just rejected the claim without even giving a chance to speak to the seller and g...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not receive product after one month

i purchased on ebay my paisapay id is 37675150656. please look in to account. every e-commerce sites are trying to gain trust from customers and you guying doing all these things.it kind of mistake will decrese your reputation and due to word of mout...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

scam by ebay customer service executives

received a reshipment coupon worth Rs.2200 which never worked in first place, probably was scammed by one of the ebay employes, cos when i tried to use it i got an error saying this coupon has reached maximum eligible redemptions please try another c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay cliam

Hi, Getting ebay customer care executive on line is like winning a lottery.I tried past 4 days i have some patience otherwise i will throw my phone away.I bought one item form ebay on 22-10-14 send more than 5 mails to seller and raised claim on ebay...

Fake promises

I am struggling to get my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one hard disk for which I received used item and had returned back to the seller per discussion with ebay representative and after which I had word with ebay representative that case has been ...