Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

I bought Xiaomi 20800 mAh Power Bank from e bay, after searching I came to know 16000mAh is the biggest that Xiaomi offers till date.

So if you see a retailer on eBay selling a Mi power bank of such capacity, it is a fake .

I contacted the seller he agreed that it First copy and not a real one, When I raised claim with ebay they closed my claim without giving any reason. I am unable to raise my claim again, shame on you Ebay....

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

alertmlal
Community Member

ya bro.. same thing happened to me too.

won't purchase from ebay anymore... 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

dhayad2
Community Member
Really disappointing experience of eBay. I received fake mi power bank from eBay. I couldn't even book the complaint as pay ID is not searching while booking complaint. I believed on eBay and now feeling astinished.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

i also get fake power bank from ebay....shame on you ebay...dont buy any product from ebay...fake sale...
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

Thanks for letting us know... I would not go back to ebay.in ever.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

bikh2982
Community Member
I also got fake powerbank mi 16000mah today 😞
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

I also got fake power bank 😞
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

Please write the name of retailer also so that people can be careful from them.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

spat8102
Community Member
I also got fully fake powerbank of mi 10400 mah from ebay..after fully charge it suddently shows battery low and stop charging .. not working ..plz dont by fake powerbank..
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

Go to consumer Court ebay need to be punished for allowing sellers which sale fake product s
Message 10 of 14
latest reply