Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

purchase itam

I had bought a new laurels watch yesterday on ebay and I had already paid amount by debit card but l do not get any responses from ebay .please give my product early as possible. Paisa pay ID : 46442519885VASANT

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership Pickup Failure

I am facing pickup failure like many many times and that is really annoying as no one is there(from powership) who is ready to help. They just have one constant word “Your issue is escalted and we are arranging your pickup on priority”, really don’t ...

Fake Xiaomi Power Bank

I bought Xiaomi 20800 mAh Power Bank from e bay, after searching I came to know 16000mAh is the biggest that Xiaomi offers till date.So if you see a retailer on eBay selling a Mi power bank of such capacity, it is a fake . I contacted the seller he a...

Claim refund

I had purchase I phone5s but eBay delivered me damage and not working item it’s very bad experience with eBay now u guys plz pick up your item from my address n refund my money asap my claim I’d is 3278971

EBAY HAS CHEAT WITH THE CUSTOMERS?

Dear Sir / Madam I am follow with the E bay Customer care associates to get my refunds after the product was delivered to seller and confirmation received from seller on phone mobile was defective. After the above process, i am call to E-bay customer...

money was deducted but order not confirmed

Dear sir,I tried to make two different transactions on www.ebay.in by paytm account and my money rs 105.20 + rs 300 was deducted from my paytm account but order was not placed successfully in ebay.in.this transactions is showing in paytm accountbut B...