FALSE PROMISE BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.

hpraveendas1986
Community Member
Hi,

I have purchased a product from ebay, and got a product delivered which is not exactly what i ordered. I left a negative feedback on ebay web page and got a call from a ebay representative stating that, customer satisfaction is very important to us.. bla ...blaa..blaaa... then, that guy sent me a sms how to remove the negative feed back promising that he will give the product which was missing . Now, i am not able to leave any message to ebay feed back community stating that i haven't got the product which the representative promised me on 28th of November. i have posted the sms which i got from one of the ebay representative with his contact no(+91-99332*****) . I don't want any more false promise from you guys, i will return the product and i want the money to be refunded. I have other online shopping web site which are far better that ebay.

Note: Let me know if you need the representative contact number to make sure who has provided false promise and just vanished.

I spoke to that ebay representative last week, and now i tried calling few minutes back there was no response.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FALSE PROMISE BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.

raajvardha
Community Member
even I am facing the same issue, only they are giving commitment not honoring the same.

My PaisaPay ID 32311723655) transaction dt. 15/10/12

With reference to the above, I regret to inform you that I have not received the gift item viz. Nikkon L25 against voucher bearing No.HDFCFREEG3 till the date of this email as per customer care executive I was supposed to get this gift within 30 days, but now more than 50 days

Request to expedite the issue at the earliest to avoid inconvenient as well as to avoid referring this issue with consumer forum.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply