cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

FAKE Commitments by EBAY & Seller after taking payment

I have paid for a LED light to decorate my villa for ongoing festive season and was assured delivery of same by 8th oct 2014 but as per info received that order has been cancelled due to non-shipment. What do you think, is it a joke that after making payment and your commitment through your seller now order is cancelled. This has impacted my festivity celebration mood and I'm sure to share this experience with my friends, relatives, employees etc so that they don't fall into this trap. Very strangely you have not changed your operating way over years as I expected other way and that was the reason I have stopped buying products earlier through EBAY due to this approach and attitude. What people think and feel as really cheated by this website is true. 

LOGIC is simple : If seller does not have product then WHY product on sale ?? If payment is made by credit card etc. then WHY it's not rejected at first place due to non-availability of product ?? If product is there and payment is made THEN WHY shipment gets cancelled ?? Buyers are LURED by way of HUGE Discounts and after making payment buyer is trapped ?? In most of cases where COD (Cash on delivery) is not there, major cancellations after payments are made, why ?? What is the value of EBAY guarantee - as once payment is received on the Brand Name of Ebay, then as customer one can just wait and watch and expect the material - if you are lucky then you may get the item or else just join the queue of victims.......However, in most of COD cases, buyer is safe and happy as he has not paid in advance so there is no mental harrasment for him.......

The payments made by us gets rotated multiple times before refund is received and that's the way this business is growing.

Pankaj

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FAKE Commitments by EBAY & Seller after taking payment

abhikaneja
Community Member
I agree these are frauds !
Message 2 of 2
latest reply