cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Poor Customer Service/Ebay -- Pathetic service –Claim

sin0489
Community Member

I had done few purchases on ebay but hence forth i will not do any purchase on ebay and will do my best to spread bad publicity of ebay. I had ordered 5 items out of them 4 of them have issues . I have raised claims and i got a call claims department stating that i will get 110% coupon code within few working days. I expressed my disappointment to them, they replied stating that I should purchase based on the seller’s rating. Why Ebay is allowing such a sellers first? Moreover the seller has 90+ rating only I have attached all the claim details in the attachment Today it crossed more than working 15 days and still i have not received the code. I had been following up with ebay customer care to for update from 28-Feb-2015, till now no response I don’t want the coupon code and i want refund for the amount Rs. 1519 TO MY payback ACCOUNT I don’t know ebay such a reputed company why doing like this. Also i sent a warning note about one of the seller, till now no response for that also. I guess everything is eyewash only.... nothing happening in real

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0