Exhorbitant Prices

govind_josyula
Community Member
It is well known that the prices on ebay for many items are not realistic. To add to this, some sellers are trying to take advantage of gullible buyers by offering trivial (almost junk) items at absurdly high prices.
Take for instance Stamps category. A seller by name wowhuge2 is flooding the Indian Stamps category with thousands of items (2434 at the time of writing this). According to ebay, he is a power seller. And a power seller should be knowing the market value of the items he is listing. The items do not cost even 5% of his offer prices. I consider this a very highly unethical business practice. Can't ebay do something about this type of sellers?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Exhorbitant Prices

faransqi_09
Community Member
Agreed:-)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Exhorbitant Prices

Hi,

I really do not agree with you.

REASON: His collection could be unique. Thats why he is asking for high price for his collection items.

You can sell your collection here at your price. It should be unique.

Another thing: NoBody at eBay is forcing any buyer to purchase from any seller. If you think that the deal is good, you can go with it..otherwise you can simply ignore it (If its not abusive or it violates any eBay policy i.e copyrights etc)

NOM to anyone. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 3
latest reply