cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on eBay while customer trying to purchase the item

We are facing problem that our customers are not able to purchase any item from our eBay shop from last many days...
they getting error that item is no longer available to purchase, where as it is available in my shop......
We have already inform to eBay customer support many times, but not received any response........

we are loosing our valuable customers.........

Hope we will get some solution from eBay on priority...
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

16to60
Community Member
Hi, This is an error which is there in the system from last 3-4 Years. Check item qty by editing the item, you will see that it has become 0. change it to actual and you shall be able to sell it.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your help....
but it is not the issue of quantity available......because we have put only 1 qty for every item.........& we are facing this issue for many items on ebay.......
Still no replay from eBay even if i have logged a case with eBay customer support....Case ID : 1-2692301827

We are loosing our customers & business from more that last 1 week........
still ebay peoples have no care.......
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@multitradeindia...

I do not understand what's the point in having a 30 day listing with just 1 quantity for sale. You should learn how to sell. If the item sells within 15 days then you are loosing out for the remaining 15 days left for what you have paid. Fees levied is for quantity sold and NOT for quantity listed. What's the issue if you list 10-25 quantity ????.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 4
latest reply